BY TWIX

Sharon Y.
San Francisco, CA
Yup, best candy bar of all time. While growing up I would always steal my older brother's Twix bars during Halloween! These are such a perfect mix of gooey caramel, chocolate, and wafer. It holds such a soft spot in my heart and I highly recommend this product.
Brooke B.
Twix bars will always be one of my favorite candy bars. Twix bars were always the ones I'd hoped for most of when I went trick or treating as a child. There is just something so delicious about a cookie with caramel covered in chocolate, I mean what's not to love !!
Majalina W.
Killeen, TX
Twix would have to be my second favorite candy in the world if I’m not going for a cookies and cream is going to be a Twix bar I love these things are so delicious
Hannah A.
Twix is by far my favourite candy bar. It’s got the smooth chocolate, chewy caramel, and crunchy cookie. Its what I always looked for when I went trick or treating. I would recommend this to someone that is looking for a not too sweet crunchy treat this Halloween.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This candy is layered with caramel, cookie, and covered in milk chocolate. If comes in two stick and it’s great for sharing if you decide to. I love my Twix because it’s first soft and gooey and then once you bite all the way down you get the crunch of the cookie.
Leah B.
Kiowa, OK
Twix bars are my second favorite candy bar! They are crunchy waifers drizzled with caramel and covered in chocolate. They are an acceptable price, I eat them all the time, and they are always great. I may buy more soon and they should definitely be tasted by every one.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
I’m not a really fan of Twix but i do eat them. Just because the chocolate melts. It has a good flavor. I buy it at the groceries stores. They are not pricey. They have a good value. It is worth it.
kao (.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesn't love them some candy right? Since childhood I am pretty sure we all had us some candy and feel in love with it. The chocolate is very smooth and it is just a very yummy candy bar everyone loves. The price for these are very good too, great value!!
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
I Love this chocolate its so creamy and the best part is that its like a Cookie covered in chocolate the crunch is satisfying and it has caramel inside so delicious I always reach to grab this at the grocery store very affordable and its worth the purchase!
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am just enjoying a bar of these delicious Twix chocolates. I took my four year old son trick or treating and we got lucky enough to receive a bunch of chocolate bars including Twix. They are just so good and I will be purchasing more when we run out.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part