BY TWIX

Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is my favorite candy bar. It has chocolate and caramel, and it's crunchy. So yummy! I love that it comes in packs of two - two now, or one now and one for a snack later!
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
These are just as tasty, but I feel like I've eaten 4 full size after I'm finished. They are great for sharing, but I feel like I never hit that stage. One is NEVER enough!
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
Love these because you get so many of them in a bag for cheap. Definitely has a great value for the price. I love Twix and I would definitely purchase again. A big bag of my favorite candy? You really can't go wrong w/ that.
Martie B.
Killen, AL
I like Twix bars left and right. The caramel is just enough and it has a nice crunch on the left and right. These bars are not my favorite, but I would not leave it lying if it was given to me.
Annalliam F.
My favorite candy bar ever. The twix bars are great for munching on a sugary chocolate craving. They are of great value and taste amazing. I would recommend to anyone who loves milk chocolate.
Jasamine P.
Jackson, TN
I eat a Twix every night as I'm at work. I absolutely would recommend Twix to anybody if they are a chocolate and peanut butter lover like me. You can buy a Twix pretty much in any grocery store or gas station.
Kinjal P.
Missouri City, TX
One of my favorite candies! I love caramel, so that in combination with the chocolate is amazing. The cookie center adds a balance to the sweetness the chocolate and caramel-y goodness! Totally a purchase I make over and over!
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
I use this product when I want something different than a normal chocolate cookie and also when I don't know quite what to have for a small sweet snack, they are delicious, fun, creamy with just a little crunch, they are perfect when you just want a little crunch with chocolate and caramel, which is so smooth which has a some creaminess, the bars are just rich enough to satisfy and it gives that indulgence you are craving. And i like the minis because there so cute and small and there is more to eat as a snack

Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
I love Twix caramel this is one of my childhood favorite candies. I'm 40 and still love this candy. It has a cookie and caramel center covered with milk chocolate. Definitely recommend this.
Bianca O.
One of my favorite candy bars. the cookie is crispy and with great flavor. Then there's the caramel, nice and creamy all covered in milk chocolate. It's a great combination.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part