BY TWIX

Diana P.
Franklin Sq, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anther one of my favorite candies!! Perfect for when you want something sweet and if you love caramel and chocolate. They're affordable and you can by them at any supermarket.
Jahmai S.
Mansfield, TX
A flavorful combination of chewy, crunchy and soft. All in a perfect chocolate bar . Like the caramel and cookie covered in chocolate. It is not too sweet, is just perfect!
Rachael C.
Winchester, KY
Peanut Butter Twix was my favorite candy bar as a kid, so I'm so glad they brought it back a few years ago. Love the chocolate outer shell with the crisp peanut butter inside.
Dooter Kimberly K.
Best cook based card bar. I always share it with my best friend and it is our go to snack between classes. it is really good. Very affordable, very delicious, nice blend of the caramel, chocolate and cookie. would definitely recommend it to others
Allison A.
Montz
Twix are the superior candy bar. Left and right are both delicious and I’m starting a campaign to end the ridiculous war. The Twix communities should live in harmony together.
Karen V.
Santa Ana, CA
Im not one for caramel an chocolate but a twix was heaven and one of my go to sweets while i was pregnant with my second baby!:) but be careful cuz with these mini twix its hard to stop at jst one;)
Courtney K.
Pittston, PA
I love Twix! The minis are delish. Twix are my favorite candy bar and I like to keep the mini bars around for a little pick me up! It's better for me than keeping the full size around all the time!
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Since I love regular Twix and I love peanut butter I had high hopes for these. I learned if it's not broke, don't fix it. They aren't bad but nothing beats the original Twix!
Ronni K.
Everett, WA
Carmel and choc with a little cookie in the middle . Who could pass that up. ? Yum. Love that regular size already come with 2 sticks. Perfect for one for now and one for later. But still 2 for me..
Amanda W.
Boise, ID
These used to be a favorite of mine, full of delicious caramel and chocolate. There isn't a lot of bar for your dollar in a lot of the packages I've seen, but it's definitely a delicious candy bar.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part