BY TWIX

Allison H.
Knoxville, TN
I enjoy this candy, the chocolate biscuit tastes a bit like it is burned. I prefer the original twix over the peanut butter bar. If you would like to try it, you can find it at most convenience markets
Crystal P.
I think these are super good. I love the caramel in the candy bar. I just wish that there was something else to the bar. But I think they're also really awesome the way they are!
BrandonandRachael B.
Horton, AL
Twix are absolutely amazing its the perfect everyday late evening treat! Twix is probably one of my favorite candy bars! The chocolate coating and caramel, cookie feeling are absolutely the perfect mix.
Grace V.
El Monte, CA
I really love chocolate and this chocolate is the best. I'll eat like one or two every other week or so. It's kind of pricey for a chocolate bar, but the taste is way better than the knock off brands.
Sam M.
Portland, OR
This is one of my favorite candies!! This is perfect for someone who likes crunch in their candies and who loves caramel and chocolate. I only eat this every once in a while, but it is always fun for a treat.
Rob G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
You have to love the classic Twix bar, caramel with chocolate and cookie. There's not much more that you could ask for. I suggest putting them in a fridge to make them cold, love eating them this way.
Janette H.
Twix is a delicious combination. The fact that there's two bars makes it even better. I had a baby two weeks ago and sent my mom out to grab a Twix because that's what I was craving!
Michelle A.
These minis are just as tasty as the regular size Twix as long as they are fresh. Twix could be a favorite of mine, but I've had one too many experiences of the cookie or the caramel being too stale.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
Five star product is because it is except it like it says it smells good too I often don't eat this though once in a while is a very affordable good flavor the texture worth the purchase amazing good satisfying
Erica C.
Williamsport, PA
Twix and Peanut Butter go hand in hand! This will always be one of my favorite treats to indulge in after a long day. It's an affordable treat I can get for myself, and a great value.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part