BY TWIX

jessica H.
Anderson, IN
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! The Carmely crunch just goes perfect together! And the fact that they come in different shapes and sizes for each holiday makes them so much more fun to eat! Every time I ask for Christmas candy I always ask for these. I deffinantly recommend them to everyone
Chelsea N.
Awesome candy with a great flavor that always seems to hit the spot. Everyone in my family got twix for easter candy. I buy them in bulk at grocery stores. Has a great combonation of flavors and textures that is really satisfying. I would definietly reccomend other people try it.
Casey S.
Harris, MN
Who doesn't like Twix bars as they are? They just got better by adding peanut butter to them! These are so creamy with the peanut butter then you add the crisp cookie surrounded in chocolate. Mm....good!
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candy bars! It is sweet with the chocolate and caramel, and also smooth, but has the perfect crunch! The amount you get in a package is just enough anymore than that would be too sweet for me! I repurchase twix bars all the time.
Purvi P.
Queens Vlg, NY
I've never really had any other floavors of Twix besides the original. I'm more of a simple person that doesn't really like change. I'll stick to the one I know.
Yulissa R.
Lancaster, CA
I really like twix and this comes in handy especially as using as an incentive for younger children, especially considering the smaller portion size. They're decently priced (of course depending on where you decide to purchase them) but for the most part they are yummy and affordable.
Jackie S.
Little Rock, AR
Love eating the top caramel section off before eating actual cookie bar. I choose these for caramel craving first. The different textures keep it from sticking to teeth, gums.
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
Twix are one of those chocolates that are a must have.
The crunch is soooo satisfying and the cookie layer and caramel is such a wonderful taste together.
Definitely recommend:)
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am a huge Twix fan. I love the chocolate paired with the caramel and cookies. It's sweet and delicious, feeds any sweet tooth. I eat them all the time. I highly recommend them!
BrandonandRachael B.
Horton, AL
Twix are absolutely amazing its the perfect everyday late evening treat! Twix is probably one of my favorite candy bars! The chocolate coating and caramel, cookie feeling are absolutely the perfect mix.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part