BY TWIX

Purnima D.
It has a lot of caramel but I love the flavor and it is affordable and fun size. I bought it from the pharmacy and it does have a good flavor. I eat this at parties or get it as gifts. It is repurchase worthy.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is a very good satisfying candy bar. It has a nice crunch from the cookie but the caramel softens it a bit. Wrapping it in chocolate makes it the perfect package. And there’s two in each bag!!
I don’t understand the whole Right Side/Left Side game they’re playing. Some kind of advertising I suppose. I think it’s dumb. It definitely does not make me want to buy their candy!!
But if you can ignore that, give this candy a try and I think you’ll like it!!
Erica C.
harleysville
This is my favorite candy bar. The nugget is crunch and the chocolate is soft. The caramel is creamy and so delicious. I love this candy when kept in the fridge or freezer as well.
Julianne W.
Vernon
Used to be one of my favorite candy. They are so delicious, caramel and chocolate. It’s good for people with a nut allergy. The chocolate is always fresh and are always a great snack to have in the mini size or full bar
Nely S.
Brooklyn
I love twix i love its crunchiness and caramel filling this chocolate is diferent to the other for example it has crunchiness and some don't have i eat this once in a while  it is really good i would recommend this to others who love crunchy and caramel flavor chocolate
Sarah E.
Ann Arbor
Ah, Twix. The candy of my childhood. There's something so satisfying about eating them-- I think it might be the crunch of the cookie thing in there. Now that I'm older I try not to eat as many as I did when I was a child, but they're honestly so tempting I can't help it!
Summer W.
Stanardsville, VA
This is my favorite candy bar ever. It's that type of melt in your mouth feeling when you eat this. It's crunch and harder on the outside but it's fluffy and smooth on the inside. I love the caramel and the chocolate flavored marshmallow that this has in it. I can't really think of anything that could make this candy bar better because it's already perfect!
Quinn R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Love this candy bar and very affordable. The mix of cookie and creamy caramel is a perfect match and so soft to the palette. It has a wonderful flavor and taste great crumbled in ice cream too. It’s perfect for a quick pick me up when you are having an afternoon slump.
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
Yummyyyy! Sooo good! I love these! Ugh they are perfect and always hit the spot when craving something sweet! The crunchy cookie, the caramel, and chocolate are a perfect combination! It is not too sweet! I love their limited edition coconut flavor! So delicious!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
Good ole twix! Another one of those candies that no matter how many times you have had it over the years it never gets old and always has the same great taste! I love these and My family will get the king size every once in awhile and split it amongst us so we get our fix but don't have too much chocolate!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part