BY TWIX

Alon W.
Dayton, OH
Twix is a good brand because they have layers of Carmel, chocolate and cookie . You should be able to get this candy bar at any food store or candy store . It makes me happy every single day when I get this candy bar .
Vickie C.
Neodesha, KS
Twix is like the kit kat, more of a cookie than a candy bar. It does have the carmarel in it that makes it alittle better. Just doesn't seem like you are getting as much as a regular candy bar, but the price is the same.
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
Twix are probably number three on my list of candy bars. I like them every now and then, but they are very inconsistent. Sometimes they are perfect, but sometimes they are stale or hard.
Lazoria W.
This is one of my favorite candies! I'm not a big chocolate fan but this candy is great! I love the texture of it and I wouldn't trade for anything else. It's affordable and you're able to stop at any store to get one.
shatoni B.
HOUSTON, TX
I love twix they are my best chocolate candy ever especially when you let it melt in the sun! I am truly a sucker for the caramel and the chocolate taste followed by a cookie crunch My Fav.
Aislynn B.
Twix is a classic candy bar that we all grew up loving. They haven't changed a thing throughout the years and are keeping up with the times with their variations like Twix minis. One of my favorite chocolate bars around!
vanessa m.
I always thought that trix was just another chocolate bar, clearly i thought wrong. Its so good and rich in flavor! It's the perfect combination of crunchy yet chocolatey! Its delicious 😋.
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I use to never like Twix but I finally gave it another chance in my adult years and now Twix is my favorite candy bar. I love the crunchiness and smoothness of Twix and it doesn't make me feel very heavy after eating it either.
Adela R.
Dallas, TX
The combination of biscuit, chocolate and caramel is simply the best! I love the small size because whole big package is sometimes too much. Just for little tastes is Twix Minis perfect!
Emma J.
Twix are one of my top candies. I love the crunch from the shortbread cookie and the chewiness from the Carmel and the smoothness from the chocolate. It's such a great combination of flavors!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part