BY TWIX

Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So cute and delicious to stuff in stockings! I love the flavor and appreciate the time they take in creating such delicious chocolate! Packaging is adorable as well! Got mine from Walgreens and definitely recommend to all🌹
Arcy M.
Fresno, CA
Twix is like my favorite chocolate ever.i love how it just makes you feel so different.When I'm out of school me and my friends go to the store and buy stuff that's where I get my daily dose of Twix then we go back to school and just hang out eating our Twix.
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
So I'm not going to lie I'm allergic to chocolate bit I risk it just for this candy bar I bought it from the duchess shoppe and honestly the best milk chocolate you can ever have with that lace of Carmel.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candys although this year I'm gonna try and work on my shape so I won't be eating them unless I have a cheat day 😂😍 I love when we travel I'll buy the bite size and snack all the way to Tennessee
Jamie P.
Ravenna, OH
The twix is a good go to snack when your hungry. The fact that there are two bars inside is an even nicier treat. especially since i have twins they can share this candy bar without having too much sugar! Has a little crunch but too much. perfect balance I think.
Jenna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have yet to find a person who doesn't like Twix bars. They are so crunchy and delicious. The caramel is super good and there is a perfect amount in it. Plus you get two in one package! How great is that?!
Brittany B.
Great falls , MT
I don't really like the Twix santas. They don't taste like Twix. There is way too much caramel and chocolate. The chocolate also tastes odd. I prefer real Twix by far. I won't be buying more of these or their other holiday shaped candies.
Amanda H.
Lawton, OK
This has always been my go to chocolate candy bar growing up. I couldn't get enough of them with both of my pregnancies. I tended to want them more then. :) I love love Twix!
Morgan g.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix bars are my all time weakness. I love Twix bars so much the yummy mixture of Carmel cookie and chocolate is to die for. I used to eat these with Red Bull and the flavor is the best combination ever
Joel F.
Favorite candy of all time. To me nothing can compare to that moment you take the first bite of your Twix bar, especially if you stick it in the freezer for about an hour before you eat it. Everyone should atleast try 1 Twix bar in their lives!!!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part