BY TWIX

Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Amazing one of the best chocolates ever it's great tasty flavor caramel melts in your mouth affordable very cheap and I recommend it to any and every chocolate lover out there yea I do recommend it great snack on the go
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
Perfection. One of my favorite candy bars. It is so flavorful. The outside portion just melts in your mouth and the crunchier inside is so delicious. I highly recommend Twix bars. You really can't go wrong with a Twix.
Megan L.
These are amazing! I buy them EVERY Christmas! They seem to be thicker than a regular Twix but who wouldn't want more chocolate and Carmel ! 6 come in a pack and they usually don't last a couple days around me haha! Great stocking stuffer!
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i literally only eat these for the cookie im not big on chocolate i do like the caramel but if i could buy this cookie alone i would be the happiest person I eat everything off and eat the cookie alone lol
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ew I am just not a fan of this popular candy. All the ingredients sound like they would be good but once I eat them they just taste super artificial. They are really cheap and can be found just about anywhere.
Fabi E.
I am a HUGE fan of Twix candy, but I was not a huge fan of this candy bar (even though I love peanut butter as well). It tastes ok but when I am craving a Twix candy, i want it to taste like Twix!
Lindsey L.
I love Twix . They are delicious! I have been eating them for as long as I can remember, and they are just delicious. They are kind of expensive though, but so are all the other major brands. I will buy again.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I swear, I will probably rate every candy bar a 5 star rating! I love chocolate so much. Twix agree probably one of the more unique candy bars...there's chocolate, caramel and a cookie inside. It's so good!
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
Love the caramel because it's super soft, and I love the chocolate because it's not too dark, and I love the cookie on the bottom because it goes perfectly with everything else! Yum Yum!
sierra n.
Kingston, OH
So I'm not going to lie I'm allergic to chocolate bit I risk it just for this candy bar I bought it from the duchess shoppe and honestly the best milk chocolate you can ever have with that lace of Carmel.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part