BY TWIX

Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these candy bars.  I don't see them sold everywhere, but they are the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate with cookie crunch!  They are the same price as other candy bars.
Kari C.
Shoemakersville, PA
Twix minis are a great candy bar when you want just a little sweetness. The flavors of the chocolate and caramel always are satisfying. I would say its not my first choice but if its around, ill eat them. Id most likely recommend to others.
Elon M.
Amarillo, TX
This is the candy I have to be in the mood for, now don't get me wrong this candy bar is awesome! It just doesn't always seem to draw my attention to it when I looking for a snack. I still would recommend this purchase due to my experience.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
These always end up disappearing from my candy bin a bit too quickly. Yes! I give Twix a Five and a half. Yum. I was really happy that these are full size candy bars. I have a bad addiction to Chocolate LOL. We Women need Chocolate. If we get mad just stand back and throw full size Twix candy bars at us LOL This makes us all happy. Don't pass up trying these.
Shadya M.
Super underrated, it can be kind of overbearing since they're a different shape so your mind is like lol oh no i'm eating more but the taste is the same great taste
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This is my favorite version of the twix candy bars. The peanut butter addition really brings out a different but delicious flavor. I would recommend this to all peanut butter lovers.
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Cookies + caramel + chocolate = The best candy bar ever! What more can you ask for?! This is as good as it gets people. I have a Twix on the days that I need a good boost! Try it and thank me later!
Christie F.
Fresno, CA
Twix is my go to candy. There is just enough to keep you going and not too much to eat too much of it. I buy these at work during my breaks. I eat them once every few months. They are very affordable. I would definitely repurchase this candy.
Taylor W.
Love this candy bar! But I feel like it can be a hot or miss when you get it. Some are super good and nice and creamy and smooth and are delicious. But sometimes you get a bad one that hard and is not the best
Megan L.
These are amazing! I buy them EVERY Christmas! They seem to be thicker than a regular Twix but who wouldn't want more chocolate and Carmel ! 6 come in a pack and they usually don't last a couple days around me haha! Great stocking stuffer!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part