BY TWIX

Norhan A.
Totally in love with this amazing chocolate, biscuit with caramel and chocolate all together make it the best, I usually buy it from kroger who buy 2 for 1$ only which is amazing, iam addicted to it, totally recommended
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
This is by far my favorite candy bar! I'm obsessed with these. I love all kinds of chocolate with Twix are just so perfect! The combination of flavors is to die for! Love and always recommend to other chocolate lovers!
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love these bars. They are the perfect combination of everything and go down very nicely! I love the flavor combo so much. They are easy to eat a few packs for sure.
Jasmine K.
Cornelius, OR
I always want Twix! It’s just my favorite candy bar for sure. I crave for it every so often, but I haven’t had one in so long. They are so delicious and pretty filling too! Candy bars are getting expensive these days.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
So good i love the combo of chocolate and caramel and cookies. One of my fave candy bars on the market. If you havent tried on i honestly dont even know who you are right now.
Narda D.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I could eat a whole bag of these twix minis! There is absolutely no flaw with these little chocolate bars! The right amount of chocolate with caramel! You see them everywhere you go and it's just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy a sweet tooth craving!
Tyra L.
Forest Hill, MD
This is the perfect candy for family members, your kids, your neighbors, or maybe even a gift to someone you don't know that well! Because this candy has everything you could want! The originality of a twix bar but with the twist of holiday spirit!
Chelsea H.
Olla
Twix has always been a favorite since I was a kid. Easy to share and delicious for a good price. I think the original Twix is my favorite. I have always liked them compared to others.
Lauren P.
Morganfield, KY
I like Twix candy bars but they are not my favorite at all. One of the main reasons behind this is how easily they can go bad or get stale. Buying them from a gas station almost always ends in getting a bar that is stale and the caramel has hardened.
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are a great candy bar. I love the chewy caramel mixed with the crunch of the shortbread and the smooth chocolate. The candy bar is so simple yet so delicious. It is one of my favorites! Definitely worth the buy!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part