BY TWIX

Olivia C.
Can we talk about DELICIOUS! This is perfect if you want something sweet but don't want to take in too much sugar! Little but wonderful. Also good for stocking stuffers, or to even bring to a little get together!
Nataly S.
Me encanta los Twix! Por tener galleta balancea el sabor entre dulce y salado, y lo mejor de los minis es que los puedes tener en todos lados para cualquier momento del dia
Ashley D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love twix for its caramel and crunchiness. It's my favorite for when I'm traveling and I feel like I get a lot for the value. Compared to other products I would prefer to eat a twix when the mood for something sweet comes up. It's definitely repurchase worthy!
Emily F.
Twix peanut butter is my favorite flavor i the twix brand. The peanut butter is great with the cookie like center and I eat this quite often because I love peanut butter
Nikki O.
My top favorite chocolate I love the Carmel n the chocolate omg it taste like haven. I could eat Twix every single day without a problem. It's like the best candy ever.
Tamara P.
Carson, CA
Twix is my second all time favorite chocolate candy in the world. Although I like the carmel twix, I Love, Love, Love the Peanut Butter Twix. The combination of the cookie, sweet peanut butter, and milk chocolate is bliss.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
This is my favorite go to candy bar! I absolutely love Twix. And it's so cheap at like 1$ where I get it . Way better than any other candy bars. I eat two or so a week lol . I'd repurchase .
John A.
Knoxville, TN
Twix has done it again!! This makes for a super delicious treat and in my opinion is by far better than the original Twix. If you're a fan of Twix and you also like Peanut Butter then you'll be in heaven eating this guy! I'm definitely going to get some more!
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
It's skill a dense, dry cookie bar topped with artificial caramel-ish goo and dipped in chocolate-like stuff. If I need a junky cheap candy for a movie or a road trip, I'd probably grab a Twix. It's not food and it's not good, but sometimes you just need it.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm a chocolate lover but Twix is by far my favorite one of them all. I love to eat around the chocolate first, then eat the Caramel next and lastly the delicious buttery cookie!!! Sorry but I got to run and get me one now!!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part