BY TWIX

Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So delicious!!! The Carmel is amazing. The crunch. It's a perfect snack. These are addicting. The perfect sweat. And the Carmel tastes a little salty to me so perfection.
Skyler K.
😍 I used to get like 2 of these a couple times a week for my lunch dessert in high school. These are so good. Idc about that left or right Twix bullsh!t...theyre both good 😋
Crystal A.
Severn, MD
Twix are one of my facts chocolate candy bars! The cookie in the inside makes it nice and crunchy and I love the Carmel on the inside, because it's unique. The Carmel isn't too sticky which tends to be an issue with some candies.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candies of all times. You instantly bite into a savory, caramel, cookie crunch delight and it's so tasty! You can eat one and save the other for later.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Guilty pleasure!!! Found the bag of minis on sale at Publix BOGO! Needless to say, I went crazy! Lol. Took them to work for office snacks, don't need my boys stealing all of my goodies at home! Definitely one of my favorite treats!
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
I love Twix as does my husband during Christmas every year my family bus my husband the yard of twix and he loves it! However i do take a few :) they where one of my favorites as a kid. They are the perfect mix of everything!!
Meagan K.
Twix are great because their a cookie and chocolate in one with an added bonus of caramel! What could be better? I don’t eat Twix too often but when I do it’s such a nice snack! If you haven’t tried Twix you definitely need to!
Nikki O.
My top favorite chocolate I love the Carmel n the chocolate omg it taste like haven. I could eat Twix every single day without a problem. It's like the best candy ever.
Olivia C.
Can we talk about DELICIOUS! This is perfect if you want something sweet but don't want to take in too much sugar! Little but wonderful. Also good for stocking stuffers, or to even bring to a little get together!
Emily F.
Twix peanut butter is my favorite flavor i the twix brand. The peanut butter is great with the cookie like center and I eat this quite often because I love peanut butter
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part