BY TWIX

Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
I love all things Twix! The Peanut Butter candy is a great snack while having a night in with the family and watching movies on the weekend! I think that it is very affordable and will not hurt your wallet and very repurchase worthy to everyone who appreciates a sweet treat!
Kari V.
Steelville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy bar is absolutely delicious! 90% of the time when I'm craving a candy bar, Twix is what I end up buying. The packaging is pretty classic, and it's easy to open. This candy bar is actually twin bars, so it's great for when you want a little bit now and a little bit later, or for sharing. The candy itself is a vanilla cookie topped with a soft, chewy caramel and then covered in smooth milk chocolate. The chocolate is super creamy, and never waxy at all, and it melts as soon as you touch it. It's messy on your hands, but heavenly when it melts in your mouth! The cookie is my favorite part. Always crisp and crunchy, but not hard, and a really nice vanilla flavor without being too sweet. The caramel is soft and sweet and the perfect "glue" to hold it all together. When you take a bite and blend the creamy with the crunchy with the chewy you get a combination that will leave your mouth watering for more! Twix is an absolutely delicious candy bar!
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
I was always in love with the original Twix, but as soon as this one came out- game over! This became, and remains, my favorite Twix. The taste is incredible, very affordable, still the same amount of product, and very easy to find.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A Twix is one of the best candy bars out there do doubt. It has a cookie in the middle and caramel on top with a chocolate coating. I don't eat them often but I love the special occasions when I do. I buy them for all of my friends.
#nerdygirl ..
Twix is the perfect combination of chocolate, cookie, and caramel. I absolutely love eating these. They are really sticky though. If you have braces be careful eating these.
Jo-Vonne L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My yummy candy indulgence! Great taste. Even amount of cookie, chocolate, and caramel. Perfect in many aspects. Tastes good in almost any portion purchased. Plus price is okay.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite candies of all times. You instantly bite into a savory, caramel, cookie crunch delight and it's so tasty! You can eat one and save the other for later.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Guilty pleasure!!! Found the bag of minis on sale at Publix BOGO! Needless to say, I went crazy! Lol. Took them to work for office snacks, don't need my boys stealing all of my goodies at home! Definitely one of my favorite treats!
Caitlin S.
Ferndale, WA
To say I like Peanut butter and chocolate would be an understatement! When I saw this flavor option I had to try it. I like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate on a cookie! It's comparable with other candy bars for price, and I would definitely recommend.
Crystal A.
Severn, MD
Twix are one of my facts chocolate candy bars! The cookie in the inside makes it nice and crunchy and I love the Carmel on the inside, because it's unique. The Carmel isn't too sticky which tends to be an issue with some candies.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part