BY TWIX

Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
Twix is a perfect combination of crunchy and chocolate. I love that it comes with two chocolate sticks because one is just not enough. It is very affordable and it is very easy to find you can get it basically anywhere.
Myia C.
Efficient and yummy. They're great for when you're on the go and just need a snack. Also, they happen to be cheap. You can find this snack just about anywhere; if you like KitKats, you'll definitely love this. I'd definitely repurchase this all the time if I weren't always broke :)
Kare R.
Weston, FL

This chocolate is in my top 10, I love the crunch of the cookie accompanied with the caramel and covered with that divine chocolate, it's the glory! I love him! There is not much more to say, only that is divine.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix is by far my favorite type of candy. I love the combination of flavors you get from the chocolate, caramel, and wafer. I also love how you get 2 in the pack so if you're feeling generous you can share or you can always save it for later.
Amber B.
This is a good candy bar. The crunch is great and it tastes really well. I like the two smaller bars over one large bar - it just feels like you get 'more' even though I know it's not.
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Perfect for stocking stuffers or just to binge eat infront of netflix. The festive santa packaging reminds me that the holidays are real and the timeless flavor and feel of twix satisfies me like no man ever could.
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Twix is a highly underrated candy in my opinion. It has a delicious blend of caramel, cookie, and chocolate that really hits the spot when you have serious cravings for something sweet. Twix is definitely a brand I will buy again in the future!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Twix Peanut Butter is my favorite go to candy bar. It's got a nice thick layer of peanut butter instead of caramel like the original. Same cookie crust and covered in chocolate. The only downside is that you cannot find them everywhere...
Michaela B.
Winter Haven, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not my favorite out of all the Twix products but this did taste good and had a unique flavor I would buy this product again and would recommend this family and friends great mix up from the original Twix
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
By far my favorite chocolates! Right after Sees Candy. I try to stay away from Twix because it is hard to control myself without eating like 10. It is a perfect mixture of chocolate and caramel. Plus the holiday decorations just make it taste better!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part