BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Michelle R.
These candy bars are so good. I have no idea what's in them and they have to be horrible for you but it's all worth it when you bite into one. Time doesn't necessarily stop as advertised though. Seriously, these are delicious. I could probably eat at least 10
Jennifer Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've got a huge sweet tooth and love all chocolate products! Twix have been around for forever because they have the perfect combo of crunch to gooey caramel and chocolate. I also like that 2 come in a pack so I can eat one and then save one for later!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I love Twix Peanut Butter. I usually have one of these about once or twice a month and often have to share with my son. I can only find these at my grocery store and wish it was offered more places. Would recommend for any peanut butter lovers.
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
 LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Twix are also a great snack. I adore the crunchy yet soft bits of Twix. I love caramel and chocolate and putting them together is absolutely wonderful. It is almost like snickers but not quite. While I adore snickers as well, this product brings something else to the table.
Steele I.
OMG. i love twix bars. they are sooo delicious. they have such a good flavor, especially the caramel! they are affordable, not pricy, and you can get them for a good price for two in a pack. this candy bar is by far the best out of all candy bars. i  would totally rebuy them again and again.
Veronica S.
New York
A little sweet, but not bad. Used to eat them much more when I was younger, but sometimes I still crave them. Affordable, located in basically every store, Twix is a classic, and persoanlly prefer it more than Snickers and other chocolate  bars.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite chocolates ever like it taste so good I love the Twix ride at six flags too and it's a good value u can actually get this anywhere and the flavor is good and the purchase can be unworthy over two bars of chocolate but it's delicious
Paige M.
Otisco, IN
Twix are one of those things you crave after a long day. The smooth chocolate and the crispy wafer and the creamy delectable caramel brings you to a place of joy and excitement. These candies are affordable and so delicious that it makes you want more and more.
Natasha S.
Saint Louis, MO
Twix are super good, and one of my favorite candies. They have caramel and a shortbread cookie inside I believe, and it's all coated in milk chocolate. Yummm. Twix are very affordable and would recommend you try them if you haven't already
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part