BY TWIX

jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
I just love this chocolate bar. Its gooey chocolatey is what I really like about this. Not too expensive and not too cheap for the quality of this chocolate. My son also loves this. Definitely will recommend to my friends and family they will surely love this.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this candy bar! Caramel is my favorite. I think the advertising for this candy is awful compared to other brands but that's okay. I eat this candy at least every other week. I am not a huge chocolate lover but I love this!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son and I love Twix, we don't buy them that often but we love them all the same. They are delicious and you can really taste the caramel and chocolate, they are the perfect blend. They are one of the best tasting candies on the market and so affordable.
Hayane S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is not only the best chocolate in the world but is also my favorite! I eat it at least every week and is not expensive at all!! You can find it every where, groceries stores, gas stations, etc. it's crunch and soft at the same time which I love it!
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL

I love chocolate, I love it twice when I have two bars instead of one, twix is firm chocolate, in biscuit and caramel in two delicious bars, it's just what I need right now for the snack.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Twix are also a great snack. I adore the crunchy yet soft bits of Twix. I love caramel and chocolate and putting them together is absolutely wonderful. It is almost like snickers but not quite. While I adore snickers as well, this product brings something else to the table.
Claudia L.
San Jose, CA
I don't see how anyone wouldn't like this, it's chocolate, caramel and a cookie. It's an explosion of taste in you're mouth. I can't never get enough! Although I don't eat it as much as I'd like to ( trying to have a healthy diet here) It's a great reward to have every once it a while 😋
ashley r.
so delicious and there's nothing better than the original, and to be completely honest i don't really like chocolate but whenever i see a twix bar i can never resist and i always eat it and i would totally recommend
Rosa G.
Orange, NJ
 LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
Twix is one of my favorite candies I will I buy all the time my family loves Twix we all love Twix Twix is amazing brand they have all kinds of great candies break candy bars I haven't met one person that doesn't enjoy it with
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part