BY TWIX

jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
I just love this chocolate bar. Its gooey chocolatey is what I really like about this. Not too expensive and not too cheap for the quality of this chocolate. My son also loves this. Definitely will recommend to my friends and family they will surely love this.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
Delicious twix candy bars in bite size. Great grab and go snack without over indulging. Found at local grocery stores a great buy for a quick dessert. Be sure to try them after freezing them for a bit. So good!
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
This snack is the perfect thing for every day or every night this has the right amount of chocolate and Carmel and the right crunch and I personally think this is way better then sneakers and payday I think twix has the right amount of crunch and smoothness
Julie G.
Twix is my favorite candy bar, and highly underrated in my opinion. It's great for those of us on a diet because you only need half and don't have the temptation to finish the other half as much as with some others.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this candy bar! Caramel is my favorite. I think the advertising for this candy is awful compared to other brands but that's okay. I eat this candy at least every other week. I am not a huge chocolate lover but I love this!
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
I love Twix because it's not just chocolate, it's like a malt stick with caramel too with a good crunch. I think my only complaint would be it being a bit too short since it's so good haha :)
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix is a chocolate bar that just about anybody loves. They're good for sharing too! There's two delicious bars in each package. The texture is perfect, the chocolate coating is good, the caramel is delicious and it all combines together into the perfect bar.
Kayla W.
Mobile, AL
I love this product so much this is one of my top favorite candies to go when i'm in need of something sweet. You can get them from anywhere and at a reasonable price so there won't be any guilt because you bought a lot of these products at a cheap price!
livia m.
Miramar, FL
MY FAVORITE! In fact if I could eat it every day I would be very very happy ...
One of the best chocolates. Is the perfect combination of caramel, biscuit and chocolate.
The first time I ate it I declare it my favorite!!
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these remind me of childhood. These were my favorite chocolate bar of all time. I no longer indulge in sweets as much but when I do and get my hands on this candy I enjoy every bite.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part