BY TWIX

Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It’s so good affordable and satisfying the cookie is paired perfectly with caramel and the chocolate topping makes for the second best candy bar in my opinion I like to buy twice a month the bites are addicting
Marilou C.
Modesto, CA
My favorite chocolate bar ever. It's so good! I love the crunch to it. The caramel makes it even better. I also like that you get 2 pieces so I don't feel bad eating one and saving another for latter.
Michaela B.
Jb Andrews, MD
Twix are probably my favorite candy bar of all times ! its in my top 3 favorites for sure ! I love the different textures and flavors that are in it. they always seem to cure my sweet tooth and never have been disappointed ! one of my go to candies ! yum !
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Twix are pretty bomb lol. Probably third on my list of chocolate bars. I buy them at the corner store normally. I haven't tried alternatives to it but I'm sure it's better. It normally is pretty affordable. I do reccommend it to others. They're delicious
Christine M.
Cherry hill , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you love caramel then you love twix! these are so good and addicting. It is hard to just have one. They are affordable and the taste is amazing. the caramel is sticky and good quality.
Sarah S.
Twix are so yummy but I can only have one at a time. They're almost a bit too sweet for me, but I love the taste and the combination of flavors. Compared to other candies, I like twix a lot. They are fairly inexpensive and even taste good when mixed in with icecream.
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What's not to love about chocolate, cookie, and caramel? Love the balance of sweet and crunch. Always thought they were great for the price. I'd recommend Twix to anybody that loves chocolate and caramel-great combo!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of Twix! I love the cookie part, and it pies so perfectly with the caramel. I noticed that the chocolate tends to melt pretty quickly, which can get a little problematic. These are also great in ice cream!
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this candy bar! Caramel is my favorite. I think the advertising for this candy is awful compared to other brands but that's okay. I eat this candy at least every other week. I am not a huge chocolate lover but I love this!
Linda X.
Fresno, CA
I love Twix because it's not just chocolate, it's like a malt stick with caramel too with a good crunch. I think my only complaint would be it being a bit too short since it's so good haha :)
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part