BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Nayilah B.
Dublin, OH
My other favorite bar. THE GRAND BAR. I love cookies, I like caramel and chocolate. This is the perfect bar. The full size and minis are both amazing, but I love getting bags of minis and stashing them in hiding places so I can always eat some anywhere. And I'll continue to do this for the rest of my days ☺️😰I think I have a problem)
Nhu H.
San Jose, CA
Twix is also one of the best chocolate I have tasted. It has caramel in 1 of the half and the other is like crispy. And both of them combined together to make an excellent chocolate. It's really good and pretty worthy for 2 pieces stick of chocolate in a wrapper.
Raenica C.
Albany, NY
I don't like product at all. The first I tried it, I felt that chocolate and peanut butter isn't a good combo. I would rather peanut butter cups than this. I rather the regular chocolate, caramel and water combo. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Bekah N.
Who doesn't love a good Twix bar? They are always yummy and the perfect sweet to satisfy that sweet, chocolate craving! Good priced, available almost anywhere! They are also great to use in baked goods!
Macarena C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Use to take this to school everyday when I was in high school! They are super easy to carry around everywhere and as good as the normal size Twix! As always amazing taste with the cookie crunch + amazing delicious chocolate!
Maria M.
The best part of these is eating only half and convincing yourself that you're still being healthy because you only ate one of the two sticks. And then breaking off pieces of the remaining stick through the rest of the work day and realizing that you ate it all anyway.
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite candies. I love the delicious mix of chocolate and caramel. Twix is quite affordable. I usually buy t it at Walmart but they sale this candy everywhere. This is a definite must try candy!
Kay💋 N.
These candy bars are one of my top favorites, they have the perfect amount of savory from the cracker and sweet from the chocolate and Carmel, these were always my favorite candy to get on Halloween night. Be careful, once you start eating them, you can't stop. Lol
Shaina C.
Lansing, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have eating this candy for as long as I can remember. The layers of chocolate, crunch, and Carmel , will explode your taste buds! In a good way. I would say this is a bit pricey but the taste is all so worth it . You can pick this bad boy up at any store from what I know.
Reana O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all the different flavors and textures of twix. You take a crunchy bite and then it becomes soft and then crunchy again. You taste the sticky caramel while biting the crunchy cookie bits and it's all in chocolate. If it is too rich for you I recommend the twix ice cream bar
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part