BY TWIX

Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. All I can say is try your best to not finish the pack in one day! Pure deliciousness!!
Susana P.
Woodinville, WA
Para mi está es la mejor chocolatina de todas. Quita el hambre, la galleta que tiene por dentro le da un toque deferente y se puede comprar en todo lado
Schlene A.
Springfield, OH
Not a chocolate kinda person but these have just the right amount of caramel and chocolate mixed together ,makes it tasty and satisfying , go get some!!
Megan C.
Prescott, AZ
Twix is a candy bar that has the crunch and the caramel. What could be tastier than that!? Absolutely nothing! The perfect amount of crunch and caramel.
Sanitta K.
I love Twix because you get that crunch from the cookie because I'm the type of person who loves texture in things. I love the chocolate and caramel too.
Rochelle R.
San Diego, CA
I love any candy bar that has caramel and chocolate and he cookie inside is just a plus. Awesome to have 2 sticks so you're not done after just one bar.
Katie F.
I don't eat a lot of candy, but when I do, Twix is one of my go to guilty pleasure candies. It's definitely my favorite candy bar. I really want one now.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Nothing better than a Twix! By far my favorite candy bar out there. The caramel is so good with the cookie crunch. It's a perfect balance of everything.
Whitney H.
Yum!! I love these! I don't see them around as often as I used too. So when I see one I always want to grab it. I try not too... But they are that good.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a lover of caramel so of course Twix is one of my absolute favorite candy bars. They're the perfect combination of crunch and sweet and I love them.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part