BY TWIX

Sofia V.
Sylmar, CA
Twix is a go to for me when there's a pile of different chocolates in front of me. its different then many others and I will always prefer the original!
Brittney S.
Palmyra, PA
This has been one of my all time favorite candy bars since I was a kiddo! I still LOVEE them .. the mix of the crunch and the ooey gooey caramel .. YUM!
Schlene A.
Springfield, OH
Not a chocolate kinda person but these have just the right amount of caramel and chocolate mixed together ,makes it tasty and satisfying , go get some!!
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
Oh my gosh twix are amaze balls. If your having a bad day I swear twix will make it all go away. Caramel plus chocolate plus crunchy cookie = perfection.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. All I can say is try your best to not finish the pack in one day! Pure deliciousness!!
Shannon C.
Brooklyn, NY
YUM! Creamy milk chocolate, smooth sweet caramel and a crispy cookie. How does it get any better? Well it does because there's TWO sticks in the package!
Aly O.
Im not a big fan of this candy bar. I love the original
Twix but didn't really care for the added peanut butter - might just not of been my thing though.
Nicholas W.
Irving, TX
I love chocolate and I love caramel! Combine them and you just made me tear up a little inside. It's mouthwatering and it just melts away in your mouth.
Mollie G.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Twix! The santa shapes make it even better! You can add them to ice-cream and change it up! I eat twix pretty often but the shapes were fun! LOVE!
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I was once addicted to this candy bar. It was my go to candy bar when I wanted some chocolate. I like the combination of caramel, cookie, and chocolate.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part