BY TWIX

Angela G.
I love Twix I just love them all the time every can I go to the store had to buy land and E and out all day long so I can get fat and juicy can watch me
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
Twix would have to be one of my favorite candies, and these are perfect to munch on as a midnight snack, or during the day lol I put mine in the freezer!
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA
If you know your chocolate, you know Twix tastes great. Its biscuit based, topped with caramel and encased in milk chocolate is enough to get you going.
Alyssa K.
One of my favorite candy bars. I really like the crunch it has. It reminds me of Halloween (probably because I really only have candy around Halloween).
Kya C.
Twix are amazing. They are affordable. Really delicious. They are my second favorite candy bar, after Kit Kats. These should be recommended by everyone.
Alexis G.
Edna, TX
I really love how the chocolate compliments the caramel & that it has a crunch to it, when I was pregnant this was the only thing that would lift me up.
Emily J.
Probably my favorite candy bar, as the cookie helps cut the sweetness of the caramel. In theory, I could save one half for later, but that never happens.
Rocecil bm-121826 R.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
amante del chocolate!
lo amo! me encanto su helado tambien
me encanta la mezcla de galleta, caramelo y chocolate
son muy ricos y a un precio exclente!!!
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
I love everything about twix! The texture and the taste is so perfect. There's perfect amount of caramel in it and has the perfect sweetness to it also.
Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm a lover of caramel so of course Twix is one of my absolute favorite candy bars. They're the perfect combination of crunch and sweet and I love them.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part