BY TWIX

Rochelle R.
San Diego, CA
I love any candy bar that has caramel and chocolate and he cookie inside is just a plus. Awesome to have 2 sticks so you're not done after just one bar.
Kya C.
Twix are amazing. They are affordable. Really delicious. They are my second favorite candy bar, after Kit Kats. These should be recommended by everyone.
Alexis G.
Edna, TX
I really love how the chocolate compliments the caramel & that it has a crunch to it, when I was pregnant this was the only thing that would lift me up.
Remly V.
St Augustine, FL
Amo el Twist. Es uno de mis favoritos lo que mas me gusta es la galleta que tiene adentro. Me gustaria que no tuviera tanto caramelo y si mas chocolate.
Zuleima H.
Doral, FL
Otra de mis barras favoritas porque hay varias texturas y sabores combinados en un sola pieza... a veces resultan adictivas y provocar comerse sólo una!
Emily J.
Probably my favorite candy bar, as the cookie helps cut the sweetness of the caramel. In theory, I could save one half for later, but that never happens.
Lily C.
Jefferson, OR
Twix is my go to when Im in the mood for a chocolate bar. I love the caramel taste with the chocolate. It is very affordable and I recommend it to others
Lily T.
Monterey Park, CA
I love everything about twix! The texture and the taste is so perfect. There's perfect amount of caramel in it and has the perfect sweetness to it also.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I had one of these yesterday! It's a guilty pleasure. The peanut butter is so much better than the original caramel. Definitely try these if you haven't.
Carissa L.
Plattsburgh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my favorite candy bars ever! The chocolatey, caramel cookie taste is outta this world! I don't consume candy bars alot, but when I do its a treat!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part