BY TWIX

Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hands down probably my all time favorite chocolate candy bar. I love caramel and add that to the rich chocolate and crispy cookies and they're the best!!
Sadia I.
Bartlesville , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you say you have never tried these or don't like the taste of these and you and I are going to have serious issues, love the flavor and tastes AMAZING!
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Twix is the perfect candy bar, it has caramel, cookie, and chocolate. I love that Twix is unique from other chocolate bars. Plus, 2 come in the package!
Milk chocolate with caramel and butter cookie in the middle. Love the great taste without tasting overly sweet. I would highly recommend this chocolate.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
My fav candy ever💕😍. I usually just buy 4 break it into pieces and me and my roommate snack on it with popcorn while we are watching a movie or something
Sophia L.
I really love the crunch the cookie brings. The caramel is chewy and sweet. I really like the milk chocolate on this as well. The Minis are so addicting!
Viginia H.
Yum. I'm on a candy review craze right now. I would say twix is one of an old time favorites. I love how theres a cookie right smack down in the middle.
Madhu C.
Twix is the favorite bar.I love it.I love the chocolate and biscuit combination.I cannot resist this for sure. very affordable, very tasty, great flavor
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
I love Twix. When I want a piece of candy, I usually grab a Twix. They have a smooth flavor but also the crunchy texture. It is the perfect combination.
Chisom U.
Athens, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix are my ultimate favorite candy! They're delicious and affordable. I eat them all the time .. oops. This is a great candy to give kids on Halloween.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part