BY TWIX

Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I was once addicted to this candy bar. It was my go to candy bar when I wanted some chocolate. I like the combination of caramel, cookie, and chocolate.
Sophia L.
I really love the crunch the cookie brings. The caramel is chewy and sweet. I really like the milk chocolate on this as well. The Minis are so addicting!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Twix are my all time favorite candy! Chocolate, caramel, and a cookie like inside for an added crumber crunch! These are so delicious and so addicting!
Milk chocolate with caramel and butter cookie in the middle. Love the great taste without tasting overly sweet. I would highly recommend this chocolate.
Mia k.
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CANDY
i found java flavored ones once which were AMAZING but i haven't been able to find them since
the original twix are amazing though
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
One of my favorite candy bars. The taste is fantastic and it is satisfying to my cravings. I love peanut butter and chocolate together so this is great.
mary ann l.
The best part of this chocolate is inside, the caramel is something from another planet, those who worship chocolate like me will understand what I mean
Christele P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really love twix...

I'm very particular about my chocolate. but Twix is just right. I usually like it as I enjoy a good me time. crunchy not too chewy
Hannah N.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the cookie center of Twix! Usually I'm not tempted by chocolate unless there are nuts inside, but Twix bars are the exception! They are addictive.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
Who doesn't love Twix?!?!
The caramel, the chocolate and the cookie! So good.
I love chopping them up and topping some chocolate ice ice cream with them.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part