BY TWIX

Ashley B.
Swedesboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are good! The advertisements are amusing. The Carmel sometimes is too stringy in my opinion. It takes away from the candy. Overall pretty good though
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite chocolate candy 😁👌😍 every halloween these are the first candies I eat. I also tend to hint at my bfs that I like them so they can buy me some.
Milquedis B.
Who don't love Twix? They are freaking delicious. I totally recommend it. If you'd like to know what recipes you can do with Twix, look for Twix brownies.
Kim T.
Atwater, CA
One of my favorite candy bars of all time. I love the chocolate and caramel, but it's the cookie crunch that's seals the deal for me as a top sweet treat!
Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Hands down, my favorite candy bar! I LOVE Twix. Their new commercials are also hilarious, as well. I love that Twix are crunchy and have a caramel flavor.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
Not a big fan. Loved Hershey's better. I would not recommend this to many people. price wise it is not very expensive but I am not a big fan of their taste
ali w.
One of my all time favorite candy bars! twix are so good with a soft wafer layered in caramel the cover in chocolate! who could seriously say no to that!?
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is definitely my favorite chocolate bar. It's crunchy, delicious and has just the perfect amount of caramel in it to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Erin B.
Charleston , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually grab these when I'm going on a road trip. They're quick and easy to eat and efficient. They taste the same as the original, so thats cool too.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
I don't like this at all and Twix caramel is my favorite candy bar. The peanut butter really doesn't go with the caramel at all and the texture is awful.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part