BY TWIX

Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
Put these in the freezer to make them last longer when you're eating them. I tend to scarf chocolate, so freezing definitely keeps me from going too hamm.
Suzy
These are so addictive you can't just eat just a few. I love the crunch of the wafer n the delicious carmel n chocolate is amazing I could eat a whole bag
ali w.
One of my all time favorite candy bars! twix are so good with a soft wafer layered in caramel the cover in chocolate! who could seriously say no to that!?
LAWilliam Z.
New Orleans, LA
I don't know one person who doesn't like Twix. the chocolate, caramel, and cookie are the right combination. it sweet, chewy, and crunchy. whats not to love.
Stan P.
Mountain Home
My most favorite candy bar. Love how guggy and chewy crunchy they are. Made my husband leave in the middle of the nights when I was pregnant to get me one
Trisha D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is definitely my favorite chocolate bar. It's crunchy, delicious and has just the perfect amount of caramel in it to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
Twix is my favorite candy . I love to eat the chocolate off then the caramel followed by eating the cookie. Vest way to eat them is put then in the fridge.
Geraldine A.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite chocolate candy 😁👌😍 every halloween these are the first candies I eat. I also tend to hint at my bfs that I like them so they can buy me some.
Brandi P.
San Francisco, CA
These are really good. I don't see them in stores as often and I don't know if thats because of the price or the packaging but I would buy them more often.
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
If you like peanut butter and twix you'll definitely like these! These are definitely a good buy. Found them for the first time at target! Would buy again!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part