BY TWIX

Katie D.
Richmond, VA
Hands down, my favorite candy bar! I LOVE Twix. Their new commercials are also hilarious, as well. I love that Twix are crunchy and have a caramel flavor.
Alexis J.
Traverse City , MI
These are petgect for Halloween! The bite size bars are great for trick or treaters. Love them as a snack too. I put them in the freezer for an added bite.
Love twice. This is my favorite chocolate bar. I even use it in deserts. Love the combination of caramel, Cookie/wafer base and chocolate. Very satisfying
Ameleah M.
Oakland
This is my all time favorite candy. Good mix of cookie, caramel, and chocolate. Super soft, tasty texture. Anyone who likes chocolate will like this candy.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
Not a big fan. Loved Hershey's better. I would not recommend this to many people. price wise it is not very expensive but I am not a big fan of their taste
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
YUM is what i can say about this candy bar. I love the cookie and the caramel and the chocolate. Its one of my favorites along with the peanut butter one!!
ali w.
One of my all time favorite candy bars! twix are so good with a soft wafer layered in caramel the cover in chocolate! who could seriously say no to that!?
Rindy G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Twix candy bars are so yummy. You get the chocolate , Carmel, and a cookie. How much better does it get. I live to pull the Carmel away from the chocolate.
Brandi P.
San Francisco, CA
These are really good. I don't see them in stores as often and I don't know if thats because of the price or the packaging but I would buy them more often.
Ginger G.
I enjoy the cookie crunch and chewy caramel of twix. And they come in this bite size package allowing some portion control if you cannot how many you eat!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part