BY TWIX

Karsyn B.
I am a sucker for anything caramel. When I start to get cravings, I either go for Twix or Milky Way, but most of the time, Twix wins the fight. Love them!
Christopher G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
You want my number one candy bar? Well here it is. Twix is great! Do you enjoy caramel, milk chocolate and a nice crunch? Then you're in for a real treat!
Rachel P.
Love me my Twix! Out of all the candybars, I love the cobimnation of the biscuit, caramel and milk chocolate. If I do cheat on my sweet tooth, this is it!
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
I love these! Twix is a perfect combination of cookies, chocolate and caramel. These Twis minis are great, convenient snack that satisfies any sweet tooth!
Katarina B.
Guilderland, NY
Twix peanut butter candy is great. It provides an even amount of chocolate and peanut butter. Anyone with a sweet tooth would love these. Worth your money
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
YUM is what i can say about this candy bar. I love the cookie and the caramel and the chocolate. Its one of my favorites along with the peanut butter one!!
Ashley ❤.
I wasn't feeling this. The combination of caramel and peanut butter was too much. It was okay, I guess if you like it you like it. The original is better.
Aleesa H.
Pella, IA
I am not a huge fan of Twix. I feel like there is a lot going on with the crunch, chocolate, and caramel. I'd choose something else to waste calories on.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is what I'm giving out for Halloween so that I can have a few myself! My favorite candy option, it's the caramel over the cookie that does it for me!
Alicia R.
League City, TX
This bag has a great mix of all my favorites!! Snickers and twix are so creamy and melty with the perfect mix of chocolate and caramel. M&Ms are great too
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part