BY TWIX #10 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this candy!  The wafers are a very unique texture that make this candy distinctive.  The portion size is also perfect!  Sometimes I am not a fan of gooey candies, but there is a good balance of difference elements such as chocolate, caramel, and the wafer.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
I love how there are 2 in each package. Packaging is pretty by the way! Affordable. But now, the taste. OMG. Perfection. I love how when you bite into it, it just melts and everything is just perfect.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
i love twix and the commercial crack me up. right and right twix lol. this is great have im craving chocolate with a cruch. the hard cookie bottom with caramel and covered with chocolate. its making me want another right now
Jacqueline R.
Manteca, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars! I love the crunch . I like how there's chocolate, caramel, a bar cookie all in one. Giving you the satisfying taste. Affordable at any store. I will purchase again if I'm craving chocolate !
Ana-Sofia D.
Twix's classic and delicious taste will never go out of style. The chocolate and caramel mixture is divine and I love getting a little crunch and every bite. I have loved Twix since I was a little girl and continue to love it today!
Jessica  E.
Chewy, crunchy, sweet, salty... have a Twix if you want all that goodness! I only eat them when I'm craving all that! You can get them at and store that sells candy. My work has a little market place and they're there staring me down! Around $1/2.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Twix are amazing! I am not a big caramel fan but it compliments the chocolate flavor in a Twix. I like that there are two in the packaging, I usually eat one and save the other for later. It is one of my "go to" candies, not pricey and just the right amount to satisfy my sweet tooth.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I remember on Valentine's Day my husband asked me what my favorite kind of candy what and I said Twix Minis and he ended up writing I love you across my bed and a whole bunch of candy and I ate them all I was so happy
Sandy H.
Ok Twix is one of my absolute favorite candies, but add peanut butter, and yessssss! I love the cookie crunch and the peanut butter and chocolate together tastes so good! If you like peanut butter and chocolate, you will love these.
Bekkah C.
Twix is a great choice is your looking for a crunchy piece of chocolate. However some times the candy can be stall and the Caramell and cookie separate making it a hard snack to eat. I would definitely say pick up a KitKat instead.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part