BY TWIX

Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Who doesn't love chocolate ?! These are the perfect snack for on the go or on a road trip. I love these with all my heart. Its not pricey and pretty affordable.
Sulema D.
Louisville, KY
LOVE TWIX!!! the combination of chocolate caramel and nougat has me coming back all the time. This bar could be a christmas gift every year and I would beam!!!
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Chocolate, caramel & Nuget!! Life doesn't get much better. These are the first candies I pull out of my kids holloween bag every year & my favorite sweet snack!
kuku k.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
A fun size candy bar that's actually portioned well. Each bar is about half the size of a normal sized bar and is just the right size to satisfy a Twix craving.
Ashley M.
Rossville, GA
My favorite guilty pleasure right here. I don't like the Twix Bites but the minis are my JAM! Perfect amount of caramel, chocolate, and crunchy cookie goodness.
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Twix so much!! I like the regular and the minis! The minis are very convenient to have when you want a snack! Its also great to give out duing halloween!
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
They are made with some type of crunchy biscuit topped with caramel and then covered in chocolate. You get the crunch and creaminess in each bite. They are good
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
What better way to not feel guilty than to eat mini twix bars? Love these! Perfect for Halloween too! If they ever make it until then, I may eat them all first!
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Twix but that's because I love chocolate and caramel. This is nice because of the extra crunch it in from the cookie. I love the two pieces in them also.
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
Love Twix PB. Nice twist to a regular Twix. Strong peanut butter taste. Would recommend this candy bar to others. Sometimes difficult to find at grocery stores.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part