BY TWIX

Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix are basically chocolate covered cookies, moreso than they are candy bars, but they are still a perfect combination of soft caramel/chocolate with a crunch.
Ruriko M.
Love the Twix minis, they are the bite size and easy to pop into the mouth. Also great for share with friends. Chocolate, cookie and caramel, yummy combination!
Adele H.
You can't go wrong with a Twix! I like to eat the chocolate and caramel off then eat the cookie, the cookie is my favorite part and I wish they sold them plain.
Julie P.
When I'm looking for that caramel candy bar. This is it. That chewy caramel with the cookie that it has is perfect and melts in your mouth. One of my favorites.
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite treats when I have a sweet tooth. This is a classic that I will always buy because you get your money's worth. The wafer is my favorite part.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are perfect for when you want a little sweetness. They mini size so perfect to just pop some in your mouth. They have the same great taste as normal Twix.
Tylisa C.
This is an okay candy bar i have not had it in a while and only had the regular not the peanut butter twix or whatever different flavors that have come out with
Joanna V.
Tolleson, AZ
I love the crunch that you feel when you bite your teeth into it. I love the caramel balance with the exact amount of the chocolate to fulfill your satisfaction
April Y.
Stockton, Ca
My favorite chocolate candy. I can eat 10 of these each day and cannot be tired of it. Love the caramel in their and the wafers. It's not so sweet to me either.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
PB Twix is better than the original! I find myself craving this candy bar often. If you are looking for a chocolate/ salty fix, this is the candy bar for you!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part