BY TWIX

Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
My favorite chocolate snack! I usually buy them in the snack size and my family loves them!!!! Not a bad price either!!! Affordable, tasty, what else could you ask for!!!
Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Maria C.
I love Twix! One of my favorite chocolates is so yummy and crunchy at the moment of eating is such an amazing taste chocolate with almond and peanuts all in one
Olivia I.
Seriously one of my favorite candies. I'm actually not a big fan of caramel, but I feel like all the ingredients mix together well and these taste really yummy!
maia k.
New Castle, DE
these twins are my favourite snack for coffe break. it is realy yummy. you can shear it easily with your friend but i have never sheared it :) it is only for me
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix are basically chocolate covered cookies, moreso than they are candy bars, but they are still a perfect combination of soft caramel/chocolate with a crunch.
Zayda P.
Caramel, cookies and chocolate! Oh so good. Twix stands out on it's own. For some reason it's always a debate on which side to eat first. They both taste great.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Favorite candy bar ever. I️ love caramel and chocolate together. I️ can’t resist a Twix bar. I️ usually have one once a week. 😂 I️ will always need my Twix fix.
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
What better way to not feel guilty than to eat mini twix bars? Love these! Perfect for Halloween too! If they ever make it until then, I may eat them all first!
Adele H.
You can't go wrong with a Twix! I like to eat the chocolate and caramel off then eat the cookie, the cookie is my favorite part and I wish they sold them plain.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part