BY TWIX

Maryann E.
New Britain, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like Twix when I am craving the caramel crunch goodness. It is so good. The price is afordable for that sweet tooth of mine.
Kelsey B.
Spring Hill, FL
Twix is actually pretty good. And peanut butter just puts it over the top. The mix of chocolate and peanut butter is awesome
Maria Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I love this chocolate, also recommend, as I recommend all of this list, this chocolate is a surprise, to try and test the inside you will realize how delicious it is. Twix is incredible, I recommend it, try it if you have not tried!
It is affordable.
Olivia D.
Benicia, CA
love twix. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate at all but I am a huge fan of caramel. Luckily for me there's a nice crunchy but not hard cookie covered in a very creamy, milky caramel and that's covered by a milk chocolate coating that's not rich or too thick. The chocolate doesn't overpower the caramel. Actually, nothing overpowers anything on this cookie/ chocolate bar. It's not any one thing that is the focus of the bar. They are all brought together equally in taste and beautifully in form. I will continue to love these.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
These taste amazing! This comes in alot of flavors! The original is the best, it has the perfect crunch and gooey caramel. I loved it so much I bought it in bulk! I recommend it to everyone!
Meagan J.
Bourbon, MO
NOM NOM NOM TWIX ARE MY FAVORITES! I think I will go buy one right now! This is the BEST candy bar. Waffers with milk chocolate and caramel! It doesn't get any better and they are so cheap! I will continue buying these. I recommend this product to others!
Emilen R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I'd have to say this is one of the best chocolates. It's a great combination of chocolate and caramel.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I absolutely LOVE twix anything... But these are the best because you can have a few and not worry too much about eating too much sugar. They're basically bite sized and perfect for...well, any day in my opinion... Love the minis. You get the feeling of eating a whole one in just one bite! Has the perfect amount of chili ate caramel and crunch!
Omg, this chocolate is quite good I've tried it since I bought it in stores or supermarkets, its price is affordable but what I like most about this chocolate is its incredible flavor, how soft it really is that it completely immerses you And the best thing is that it is chocolate with mani butter and a touch of caramel and I love it has an incredible flavor that is great since it is easy to bite, taste, swallow and best of all is that you can prepare your cupcakes and milkshakes Which are super sensational.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Omg.. is magnific.. Twix is one of the best chocolate snacks I've ever tried!! The combination of the caramel and the "buscuit", with the chocolate is perfect! Every single time I visit my local supermarket, and I "incidentally" I see the stand, it's sure that I will purchase one!!! It's perfect! Try it!!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part