BY TWIX

BARBARA R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3

This chocolate will always make me take away the best sensations in my mouth its sweet taste is quite good and really the chocolate the rich cookie are the perfect combination and with a very good size to buy it is the maximum I love it
chelesea c.
Inkster, MI
Whether you're left Twix or right, you're probably going to love the biscuit cookie coated in caramel and chocolate. Twix is a classic and I love the minis the most!
Ashaunti D.
Punxsutawney, PA
This is a great snack. It is melty carmaly( not sure if thatss a word), and crispy all at once! It is definitely very close behind a kit Kat in my book. It invasion really good value. It very affordable it is about 1.20 for a king size( my favorite, he he) I would recommend this to everyone. The ones who don't know about it.
Allison C.
Raleigh, NC
Love twix in the fun size! They are perfect mix of cookie crunch, caramel, and chocolate. Having them in the smaller size makes them easier to fit into your diet.
Erin G.
Center Barnstead, NH
Crunchy and soft my favorite candy. Perfect balance of Carmel, chocolate, and cookie bar. Can buy from any grocery store, my go to candy I eat them a lot. Great flavor.
Linda F.
Warren, OH
I love Twix Caramel bars. They are the perfect combination of cookie, caramel and chocolate. Plus you get two of them so it feels like getting more for your money.
Leanna B.
Twix have to be my all time favorite chocolate candy bar. There is something magical about that cookie in the center with caramel on the top, honestly how does anyone not like this candy bar?
Stacy P.
Who doesn't love twix? Caramel, chocolate, everything you could ever want. a crispy wafer makes the crunch amazing! Mini sizing makes it easy not to over-indulge.
Haley C.
Charlotte, NC
Twix!!! This is my favorite candy bar even though there are so many calories!! The flavors are so good. And I am a huge fan of the crunch the cookie part provides.
Jennifer S.
One of my most favorite pieces of candy mostly because it's basically a cookie covered in chocolate! Hard to resist when you need that chocolate rush occasionally
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part