BY TWIX

Sarah C.
West Plains, MO
TWIX ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! :) ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Brittany H.
Ottawa, KS
Fun size candy bars of any kind are a memory of a modern day Halloween for kids nationwide. Dressing up and going house to house across the neighborhood with your parents and a few friends was how every Halloween went for me as a kid.
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
I enjoy that the Twix comes in two . I love this candy but I dislike the caramel and that it gets stuck in my teeth. Great crunchy taste of chocolate and waffer.
Grace U.
Charleston, WV
so good omg love them so much. my favorite way to eat them is to freeze them and then take them out of the freezer and let them sit for the minutes and it's pure heaven. recommend 100%
M W.
Dahlonega, GA
While the basic Twix candy bar is delicious, the peanut butter Twix offers a perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter! Prepare for the crunch and perfect blend snack.
Jessica R.
Linwood, NC
I love when you first bite into a Twix bar! I love the initial crunch of the cookies followed by the delicious taste of the caramel that follows! My favorite childhood candy bar!
Hannah G.
So good. So little! I have a hard time buying these candy bars because they cost as much as any other candy bar, and there is so little to them! However, they are my favorite!!
Alexis S.
Wentzville , MO
Super great :) one of my favorites. How could you go wrong with this. Honestly it's worth every single penny you will ever pay for it and a lot of times you can find it on sale for a slight discount. Highly recommend
Ally D.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Reid minis are the perfect size to have your twix and eat it too! I usually put a serving size in baggies so when I need a snack I only get one serving. Great for those on diets
Paula D.
Las vegas, NV
Love Twix! I have such a big sweet tooth, but for some reason Twix has been tasting extra sugary to me. However, I'm still in love with the cookie, caramel, and chocolate trio?!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part