BY TWIX

Theresa O.
Chocolate and caramel with that wafer crunch!!! Great snack but not too filling. And since there's 2 in the pack you can choose to share - but I typically don't 😬
Skylar H.
It's the best candy out there! The stretchy Carmel, crunchy cookie and delightful chocolate. Everyone needs a twice! Go buy one super cheap and well known everywhere.
Tara S.
The chocolate, the Carmel, the crunch. Let's just say it's a delicious combination. Twix is probably one of my favorite candy bars, even the minis are wonderful.
Brittany s.
Perrin, TX
It's two bars of amazing. The layers of caramel & chocolate are soft and chewy while the cookie adds a nice crunch and flavor to the whole confection. It's a nice mix of the two textures.
Fatime D.
Brooklyn, NY
TWIX is my favorite candy bar, and I love these small individually packaged ones its just the right amount. TWIX is the perfect mix of chocolate caramel and cookie.
Maria Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE TWIX MINIS because they are the perfect size. I have bought, and LOVE ALL 3 of the different size "TWIX MINIS" packages that are either sold by Amazon, or "Fulfilled" by Amazon (compared to the other merchants), because they always come in a small white 6 pack size Styrofoam cooler with ice packs. I can't remember if they always came like that, or if it's just in the summer that they use the cooler, but they have always been packaged well. I have Amazon Prime so whenever they have them on sale, and they are "Prime 2 day Free shipping" eligible, I get them in 2 or 3 days , or it takes 4-5 days at other times. You get two 22.34oz bags, which have about twenty Halloween-sized individually-wrapped pieces in each bag. I keep a bag in the office and at home. If these weren't individually wrapped, I might continue to eat them without stopping, so thank goodness for that. If you've never tried, you must, and if you have, try doing other things with them like making Twix cookies. Recommended.
Ana M.
Waterbury
I love these! I usually buy these for when I need to study because they're a perfect study snack and you don't get chocolate all over your fingers from holding onto them for too long
Betsy P.
Anaheim, CA
They're just delicious all around. It's one of the few chocolate bars that does have any nut product in it. It's just the caramel and chocolate and biscuit/cookie.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love it so much. I have about 3 pots at home; I love passing at my feet and moisturizing. They get firmer and smoother. I like to spend in my body in winter too, because there take some of the dryness and leave it hydrated.
Mindi K.
Twix are so good. A short bread cookies covered with caramel and chocolate. The mini are perfect for on the go or even for little kids on a road trip. Perfect size.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part