BY TWIX

Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I chose a five star rating because this is the best collaboration of a cookie and chocolate and caramel. I love to eat this candy while it's kind of melted it tastes soooo good that way. I've been eating Twix since I was a little girl and it never gets old. It's good as an ice cream too!
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Twix mini's are the PERFECT size!! Whether you are just wanting a small snack to hold you over or just enough to curb your sweet tooth, these little bites have the same amount of flavor as the normal size candy bar!
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Yum I love the crunch from the cookie and then the layer of caramel and then the chocolate on top. If I don't pick to eat this my second option would be plain old Hershey's chocolate. Twix is a classic in my eyes!
Natalie B.
Twix is a great way to satisfy a craving. The silkiness of the chocolate and caramel paired with the crunchy cookie bar is amazing. I used to love getting this in my Halloween candy bag as a kid. These are the same price as any candy bar and are easy to find due to the shiny gold wrapper.
Rachel S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Twix, the cookie, chocolate and caramel are really good. I often just want only 1 piece and save the 2nd for later or share with a co-worker. One of my favorite candy bars. I also tried the Twix Dark and it was really good as I love Dark Chocolate. I purchased at Sheetz for $1.29.
Ainsley F.
Portland, OR
funny thing... i just had one of these the other day after not having one in probably 5 years and they are NOT as good as I remember. They were totally dry and not that pleasant to eat. would probably not buy.
Haley H.
As a chocolate freak, Twix is always a sweet treat I keep on hand. Great flavor, affordable prices, and so addicting! Great for gifts too! Even something as small as chocolate really do make people happy!
Ashley d.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so deliciousness the crunch and then the smooth Carmel and chocolate. The price has went up but what prices haven't! I buy them at Walmart and vending machines! I eat them about every two weeks!
Nathaniel S.
Carmichael, CA
Tried this product about a year ago, and wasn't very pleased with it. I expected so much more form a company like Twix. It just wasn't quite what I thought it would be, it had very little peanut butter taste, and was a little on the expensive side. I'd like to stick to Reese's peanut butter cups for my chocolate peanut butter needs.
Virginia R.
Jersey City, NJ
Chocolate, caramel, crunchy wafers, deliciousness. Noone can go wrong with that combination. Twix is definitely one of my go to candy bars. I dont even need a reason. Hey its Tuesday... let me get a Twix. Thats the feeling I get when I think of Twix. Bad breakup? Grab a Twix . new job? Twix. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part