BY TWIX

Brenda D.
I love twix! I love the combination betwee. the chocolate, cookie and Carmel .. just writing this review I am now craving one. I usually buy them at target or Wal-Mart.
Christina M.
Cape Coral , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really do love twix so much lol. i guess thats just me being a chocolate lover. definitely one of my favorite candy bars since forever. this is really a ust have lol
Kristina R.
Bonnots Mill, MO
These are amazing and great for a snack, but you can't stop with one! Haha;) They are delicious and i really like them. If you haven't tried them (who hasn't?!) then i suggest you should! :)
Ann C.
I super love this chocolate. I just actually bought the twix bites unwrapped! It's delicious, not too sweet for me. I love the caramel filling inside and coated with chocolate! Just perfect!
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
This has been my favorite candy bar since I was young. It's caramel crunchy goodness. Available at basically all store and it's cheap. You can't go wrong...maybe minus the calorie count haha
Theresa O.
Chocolate and caramel with that wafer crunch!!! Great snack but not too filling. And since there's 2 in the pack you can choose to share - but I typically don't 😬
Tiffany D.
Delaware , OH
Twix is my favorite candy bar! I cannot pass them up when I am see them in the checkout lane. The 2 bars separate bars also makes it easy to share...if you want to!
Tara S.
The chocolate, the Carmel, the crunch. Let's just say it's a delicious combination. Twix is probably one of my favorite candy bars, even the minis are wonderful.
elizabeth b.
Super delicious and yummy taste they make my mouth so watery every time I eat them. They are inf of my top favorite chocolate candy that I can't resist from eating.
Skylar H.
It's the best candy out there! The stretchy Carmel, crunchy cookie and delightful chocolate. Everyone needs a twice! Go buy one super cheap and well known everywhere.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part