BY TWIX

Bailey W.
I love that they include a cookie , Carmel an chocolate. They make a great mixture and good to put in goodie bags as a little treat. Only bad thing is they melt fast but what chocolate doesn't.
Casey C.
Rockford, IL
These have recently become my new favorite candy bar. I'm not much for caramel, but these are so darn yummy. Me and my fiancé fight over who gets them so we end up sharing but 1 is never enough.
Lindsey B.
Martinez, GA
I love Twix!! They're honestly like two candies in one. You can bite the top off for some caramel or just eat that delicious crunchy bottom-half! That's usually how I eat my Twix!
Molly R.
Cary, IL
Twiz have always been my favorite candy bars and I don't think that will be changing soon. They are so delicious and I would recommend them to anyone who likes chocolate and Carmel combinations.
Megan H.
These are yummy. I like to eat the caramel and cookie bar separate, too. Not because they're bad together because they definitely are not, but just because they're great separate too! Delicious!
Olivia R.
Twix is such a delicious chocolate. Between the cookie, caramel, and chocolate, there's nothing that disappoints! Always a go-to snack for me when I want something sweet.
Emily C.
Great Neck, NY
I love these awesome chocolate bars. I literally got eight packs, the only thing that is bad about them is that they make you thirsty. But that is also good, because these are not very healthy.
Em L.
These are great for on the go, or just a little pick me up throughout the day. I also like them better because they are smaller so it's almost like more chocolate compared to the cookie inside
Destiny P.
Great candy bar! I don't know if it's just me or if I'm going crazy but I think they taste as if they changed the flavor since I last had one, the regular twix taste peanut buttery to me now
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
A crunchy cookie topped with caramel, all covered in milk chocolate. What's not to like? These make a nice snack in the afternoon with a cup of tea. They're more like a cookie than a candy bar (to me, anyway).
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part