BY TWIX

Gabriela M.
Medley, FL
Los twix tienen un lugar especial en mi corazon.. son deliciosos suculentos y uno de los mejores snaks del mercado.. se lo recomiendo a cualquiera! un excelente sabor! y perfecto para cualquier momento de la semana.. con amigos familia o en la universidad.
Keslie P.
Bronx, NY
This chocolate has to be my favorite chocolate. It doesnt have too much chocolateand all the flavors balance together making it perfect. This is coming from someone who hates caramel because it is too much yet twix makes everything perfectly balanced. Definitely could go through like 20 of them by myself.
kristin m.
Elmwood park, Il
I love Twix. It's got delicious chocolate with a smooth caramel inside and a cookie to give it just the right crunch. It doesn't get stuck in your teeth- huge plus. I love this candy
Tiffany T.
Dallas, Texas
My absolute favorite chocolate bar!!!! It soothes whatever sweet tooth craving I have. It gives you a cookie drizzled in sweet caramel sauce and it's all covered with chocolate. That's a dessert all in one bar!
Amber C.
Ridgeland, MS
Yelp to twix bars. I think now that the commercial about left twix and right twix come I try to taste the difference. There is no difference they are both great!
Melissa C.
Such a delicious candy! Perfect blend of chocolate and caramel with a crunch to it. These are perfect size to get a small taste of sweet without feeling like you are over indulging.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
Love these. They are the perfect size bite. I guess the only drawback is that I eat too many at one time because they are small, and I don't realize how many I'm eating.
Kathryn C.
This is one of my all time favorite candies! the caramel and cookie ratio is perfect, and the chocolate is not at all waxy. I wish I didn't eat so many of these- they're addicting!
May Y.
Twix is an absolutely delicious chocolate treat. It has sweet chocolate with caramel and a crunchy cookie. This combo is amazing and each pack usually comes with two so you can share or keep both to yourself.
Ka'Dasya R.
Willingboro, NJ
I like the right twix better than the lefy. I dont know it's something about it. The caramel, chocolate, cookie ratio is a little better. All in all I love twix.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part