BY TWIX

Molly M.
Pasadena, MD
Theses things are dangerous, I feel like I could eat a million I like the little twix more for some reason , just typing about them makes me want some..... Yummo
Kaitlyn R.
If we are on the go and need a quick nibble, my husband and I get a twix to split. Definitely the favorite candy bar in our house. We will actually hide the fact we have one because we don't always want to share!
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA
Twix is one of my favorite chocolate bar. Ive actually been buying a lot lately. Love the crunch and caramel inside. I even buy the twox icecream bar a lot too 😄
Emma A.
East Amherst, NY
Great choice to have out for the holiday parties! Family really enjoyed last christmas. Keep away from the little ones though, that Carmel leaves a sticky mess.
Kelly Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the peanut butter TWIX!! These are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I love these more than the original and those are pretty tasty.
Nichole S.
My husband's favorite and one I enjoy, as well! As far as candy bars go, Twix are great! What makes then so special is the cookie covered in chocolate and caramel.
Donna M.
Redmond, Or
Twix Peanut Butter Is my favorite candy bar. I love
The mix of chocolate peanut butter and cookie wafer. Every bite is delicious and I wish there were 3 sticks!!
Chris C.
Somerset, KY
Twix is an awesome little candy that you can eat. If you haven't tried one yet then you should for sure! It's pretty cool how it comes with two pieces of twix bars and it's a prefect combo of chocolate and camel.
Mary L.
Piscataway, NJ
Twix are so good. They wafer is perfectly crunchy and the caramel compliments the wafer and chocolate mix wonderfully! If you haven't tried Twix, you are definitely missing out!
Dao Y.
I can eat Twix every day! My go to chocolate! It's so yummy & crunchy. Love it when the chocolate melts in my mouth with the caramel. I prefer Twix over any chocolate. It's also yummy as a side with ice cream.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part