BY TWIX

Nichole P.
Homestead, FL
Another product that would be detrimental to have available around me! I would as well eat the whole bag! I'm not good at sharing when it comes to stuff like this.
Cacee C.
Cynthiana, KY
One of my all time favorite candy bars! I love caramel and love the smooth chocolate that surrounds the soft wafer. Definitely in my top five favorite candy bars.
Noemi E.
Riverhead, NY
Candies were a bit stale, melted, diformed, and brittle. The taste was not too bad. I think I can find similar and even better price in the local discount stores.
Kelly Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the peanut butter TWIX!! These are the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter. I love these more than the original and those are pretty tasty.
Andrea M.
Modesto, CA
Love Twix it's the right amount of sweetness not expensive. And you could buy a Twix like almost anywhere most definitely haven't tried a candy similar to this .
Cheryl G.
S San Fran, CA
Twix is one of my favorite chocolate bar. Ive actually been buying a lot lately. Love the crunch and caramel inside. I even buy the twox icecream bar a lot too 😄
Rebecca B.
Fairview, NC
I love these, but I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag! There's not much better than this crisp cookie topped with caramel and smothered in chocolate.
Kaitlyn R.
If we are on the go and need a quick nibble, my husband and I get a twix to split. Definitely the favorite candy bar in our house. We will actually hide the fact we have one because we don't always want to share!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Perfect share-able treat. When I get one I always give the other to a friend, family member or co worker. It's the one treat that I've never seen denied by anyone.
TheStyle C.
Lithonia, GA
Twix is deliciously covered in caramel with a tasty cookie crunch to it. This was one of My All Time favorite cravings when I was expecting My 3rd Child (Still Is).
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part