BY TWIX

Nichole P.
Homestead, FL
Another product that would be detrimental to have available around me! I would as well eat the whole bag! I'm not good at sharing when it comes to stuff like this.
Esmeralda Z.
Selma, CA
Savory chocolate on the go! Very discrete pieces of candy, you can even eat them during church 🙈 Will make your mouth explode with yummy chocolate galore goodness.
Claire S.
Azusa, CA
Chocolate plus cookie.. Yummmm! This is my favorite candy. In my opinion the fun size is better than the regular size.. Better chocolate to caramel to cookie ratio!
Megan L.
Bluffton, SC
These are good for on the go or even to add to children's school lunch. I love them and I just recommend for others to try them and see what they think about them.
Amy G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
My favorite candy bar!! I love the mixed textures of the smooth chocolate, sticky caramel and crunchy cookie. I'm getting a craving just thinking about them now...
Candace A.
Moreno Valley, CA
My love for twix is very real, I can eat this candy all day. Great flavor, great texture, having the minis is great for on the go and never leaves you unsatisfied.
Ashley D.
This might be the most delicious treat in the whole world. There is a perfect combination of smooth creamy Caramel and crunchy cookie, covered in yummy chocolate!
Alyssa E.
Waxhaw, NC
I love love love twice and I love peanut butter but this was a fail for me. I feel as though the balance of the two were not there and I guess I was expecting more
Korla V.
Fort Washington, MD
Twix bar is one of my favorite candy bars. I can eat them all day long. I like them frozen, crumbled up and topped over chocolate or vanilla ice cream. If I can keep from eating them as soon I I leave the store. Lol!
Samuel H.
What can I say. Twix is my favorite candy bar. It's crunchy. Its chewy. It melts in your mouth. So many combinations of different sensations. Who couldn't love it?
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part