BY TWIX

Christian A.
Jacksonville, FL
Twix Candy Bars are a good blend of chocolate and caramel. I don't eat them all the time, but I wouldn't refuse one if it were offered to me. I would highly recommend this candy bar, especially with some Mountain Dew.
Brooke C.
I love twix and will never stop loving twix! This is always my go to candy bar. If they ever have candy sitting out places my eyes always go right to the twix 100%!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
Chocolate and caramel my favorite. the cookie is just a bonus. Its amazing how the cookies it still crunchy. Love it I eat the top layer first then the cookie last.
Noemi E.
Riverhead, NY
Candies were a bit stale, melted, diformed, and brittle. The taste was not too bad. I think I can find similar and even better price in the local discount stores.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I love Twix chocolates; they are so good. I like to get these bags because it keeps me from eating too much at one time. I like to keep a couple in my bag too for when I need a sugar rush.
Erika C.
I love twix chocolates so much!! The cookies inside are always good and so is the chocolate!! I also love that the caramel isn't too sweet. Will always repurchase!
Karly T.
Love to have a Twix every once in a while! I love caramel & chocolate together almost as much as peanut butter & chocolate :) Always a good treat when I do get one!
Cacee C.
Cynthiana, KY
One of my all time favorite candy bars! I love caramel and love the smooth chocolate that surrounds the soft wafer. Definitely in my top five favorite candy bars.
Molly W.
Great delicious snack to pop into my mouth when I need a snack on the go! Super creamy caramel and the crispy wafer is great to satisfy me for hours while at work :) definitely would purchase again when I'm on the go!
Saher M.
Ashburn, VA
I love the flavor and the chocolate tastes beautiful I looovvveeee twix minis. But u could make them a little bigger. Also possibly make different sweet flavores.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part