BY TWIX

Jenise P.
Lubbock, TX
I love twix, the chocolate and caramel go so good together and its a great snack when you have a sweet tooth. You can also find them in some stores for a $1 or less!
Monica W.
Who doesn't love a twix. They are delicious and have a perfect combination of flavored and ingredients. Would recommend to anyone if they haven't tried one before!!!
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
So yummy! Small and works great to grab and pack on the go! Has enough sugar to boost you up but not make you diabetic. Tasty and small sized!

Happy snacking,
Alolika
Astrid T.
Dioooosss.. LOS AMO! Estos chocolates son excelentes, el relleno de galleta y caramelo es lo máximo, una combinación de sabores que le encantaría a cualquier persona.
Sara M.
Tomball, TX
I just bought these for Halloween and managed to snag a few for myself before I handed them all out. LOVE Twix bars and these are nice as you don't feel like you are eating a big candy bar.
Ashley J.
Olive Hill, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these little candy! You couldn't ask for more in a candy with the caramel, cookie and chocolate pretty much what everyone wants when they have a sweet tooth.
Jasmin R.
glassboro, NJ
I love mini twix better than the regular size.. maybe because I can eat them quicker? It's better for portion control for those dieting and trying to maintain a diet!
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Twix is on my top 5 list of chocolate bars. The crunchiness is the most fantastic part about this sweet indulge. Waffle Cookie and chocolate what more can you ask for
Marie S.
Westfield, NC
This is my all time favorite candy. It has everything that I love: chocolate, cookie, and caramel. I also love it in fun size because I can get my fix without feeling guilty...that is as long as I don't eat the whole bag.
Brooke C.
I love twix and will never stop loving twix! This is always my go to candy bar. If they ever have candy sitting out places my eyes always go right to the twix 100%!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part