BY TWIX

Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
Twix has always been one of my favorite candy bars. It's not too sweet, but the mix of the caramel and the cookie with the thin layer of chocolate make a perfect snack. These minis are a semi guilt free serving, until you pop 5 of them at once. I highly recommend twix!
Shatona B.
Roanoke, VA
This candy is childhood in a bite. I have loved these since I was a little girl! Most definitely worth the price as they are not expensive at all. I am not a fan of nuts or candy bars with no crunch so these are the perfect solution :) Y'all if you haven't tried a twix you haven't lived :)
Andrea O.
Dubuque, IA
Are you a chocolate and caramel lover like me? Then you'll love the quality goodness of a classic Twix candy bar. It's good pricing with delicious flavor. It's often my go to candy bar when I want a treat!
Yvonny J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Twix are so good! I got some in my stocking this year and I forgot how much I liked them. I love how they have that caramel center but then there's a crunch that goes along with it. It is the perfect combination.
Emma s.
Alameda, CA
Twix Minis are an addicting delight that are in perfect bit sized quantities. These little treats are great for parties or just sitting down and having a treat. These are a great alternative to full size candy bars, because you can have as many as you desire.These are available at most grocery stores, write at your fingertips , any time any where.
Natalie B.
Twix is a great way to satisfy a craving. The silkiness of the chocolate and caramel paired with the crunchy cookie bar is amazing. I used to love getting this in my Halloween candy bag as a kid. These are the same price as any candy bar and are easy to find due to the shiny gold wrapper.
Melissa D.
Northhollywood, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I choose this because it's my favorite chocolate candy bar I love!! It's affordable I would eat this when u can get a chance in buying it.. it's good at value it's tasty I love the caramel it has to it and crisp
Heidi V.
Kissimmee, FL
Yum I love the crunch from the cookie and then the layer of caramel and then the chocolate on top. If I don't pick to eat this my second option would be plain old Hershey's chocolate. Twix is a classic in my eyes!
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Twix mini's are the PERFECT size!! Whether you are just wanting a small snack to hold you over or just enough to curb your sweet tooth, these little bites have the same amount of flavor as the normal size candy bar!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I chose a five star rating because this is the best collaboration of a cookie and chocolate and caramel. I love to eat this candy while it's kind of melted it tastes soooo good that way. I've been eating Twix since I was a little girl and it never gets old. It's good as an ice cream too!
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part