BY TWIX

Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
Who doesn't love a Twix?!? I love chocolate and caramel so this candy bar is one of my favorites of course. I always put mine in the freezer, it is sooo much better.
Israel C.
Miami, AZ
I love having a Twix. Its so good. The Caramel and cookie just make a perfect combination and its creamy and tastes warm. Twix is amazing in Ice cream. I kind of wish there was more to it but Its amazing just the way it is.
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
I love this product I love twixt since I was a kid still a fan of this product just doing a review make me want to go buy some right now its so good if you love caramel and chocolate you can't go wrong buying this product.
Chelsea H.
Franklin, KY
I love these! I prefer peanut butter to caramel and this is a great alternative. I haven't been able to find these for a few years. Oh Twix with PB where did you go!?
Yailen M.
I love this so much!!! This my second favorite candy after snickers..! Its also the perfect combination of creamy chocolate with a bit of a crunch and caramel! LOVE IT!
Salena B.
Sanger, CA
Give me every single one of them. Twix is my weakness. If ever I knew secrets that were to never be shared, there is a good chance I'd cave if they bribed me with Twix.
Kerri-Jo S.
My husband is completely addicted to these. i have to buy a bunch of them every time I go grocery shopping. He loves the Twix taste with that addd peanut butter flavor.
Jeremie O.
San Diego, CA
Twix is great, but greater when they're cold. They may be sweet, but these are next to Kit Kats for me. They have a distinct taste from others and chewy when bitten.
Jenise P.
Lubbock, TX
I love twix, the chocolate and caramel go so good together and its a great snack when you have a sweet tooth. You can also find them in some stores for a $1 or less!
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
So yummy! Small and works great to grab and pack on the go! Has enough sugar to boost you up but not make you diabetic. Tasty and small sized!

Happy snacking,
Alolika
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part