BY TWIX

Whitney W.
Decatur, IL
Who dosent love chocolate and peanut butter together? This candy is great. Wish I had gotten a king size. The peanut butter was so creamy. Very good when frozen too!
Yailen M.
I love this so much!!! This my second favorite candy after snickers..! Its also the perfect combination of creamy chocolate with a bit of a crunch and caramel! LOVE IT!
Julie T.
South Plainfield, NJ
I love twin. It's a perfect little treat, especially in these bite-sized pieces. The other bars that they have are just way too much. With the minis, they're perfect.
Olivia H.
I love twix! For some reason I'm weird though and I like to eat the caramel off the top and then eat the cookie part. I would recommend if you enjoy caramel chocolates.
Sandy B.
Omg!! These were sooo cute and they actually looked like santa and not a recycled easter egg. They have the same great flavor you would expect from a regular twix.
Aaliyah G.
Little Rock, AR
Who doesn't love a Twix?!? I love chocolate and caramel so this candy bar is one of my favorites of course. I always put mine in the freezer, it is sooo much better.
Taylor Y.
My absolute favorite candy bar. I always say I will just have one of the bars and save the other for later, but that never really happens because they are sooooo good
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
I love this product I love twixt since I was a kid still a fan of this product just doing a review make me want to go buy some right now its so good if you love caramel and chocolate you can't go wrong buying this product.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my absolute favorite candy bars! They're so good I love the crunch when you first bite in and the smooth caramel on top. And they are cheap so what a plus!
Kerri-Jo S.
My husband is completely addicted to these. i have to buy a bunch of them every time I go grocery shopping. He loves the Twix taste with that addd peanut butter flavor.
Rebecca B.
Murrieta, CA
Do you prefer the original or the peanut butter twix better?
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Is there a specific way you eat your twix?
Afshan M.
Is this item available only around Halloween
Chloe D.
Regular twix or Pb twix??
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
What is the crunchy Middle part